Thursday, March 13, 2008

The mall!

Two days in a row! Wow! Bahahah. The first day, I got this really funky Victoria's Secret body spray. It's not my favorite anymore...But I still like it. It just adds to my list of possible mood sprays.

And then todaaaaaay, I got like, four things from bath and body works. They're itty bitty travel things, which always have cool little sales going for them, so yeah. One smells sort of musky, but not too musky, so it's good. The other smells almost exactly like Clinique Happy perfume, which is my all-time favorite perfume on the face of this planet. And then I also got two little bottles of lotion. One is mango lime, and the other is this sort of rosey stuff, I don't know what it's called. But it smells really good. It's good to have lots and lots of perfumes because your moods fluctuate and you can always say, "what scent will I wear today?" I always love getting scent comments. I think it's better to get a scent comment than a clothing or appearance comment, because people can't really lie about it, you know? If you smell like shit, they're gonna let you know. But if you smell good, they're gonna let you know even more...Pleasantly.

Ohhh, and then I went into Borders and got two books! One is a wolf book! Yay! I love wolves. They're my favorite animal and when I talk about them, I'm almost definitely in my element. And then I got another book about a dad who loses his daughter, and yeah, it's a mystery, and I don't usually read mysteries, but it looked pretty good. And then I found this big book. It looks like it could be a scrap book, or a drawing book, or a writing book, or all three at the same time. It had this really pretty design on it, too. And there was also this pretty purple pen that I liked. *teehee.* But anyway...Yeah. So that was definitely the highlight of my day.

No comments: